Monday, December 3, 2012

You Don't Get What You Want, You Get What You Work For.

Motivational Pictures








(COURTESY BY TUMBLR AND GOOGLE)


Sometimes it is always good to get a reminder of what this is all about and what your goals are. That is exactly what I did today. 


I got up at 3pm today, which was a huge accomplishment for me. I am usually not the one to sleep in this late. But I am trying to sleep as much as I can since the hunger pains aren't nearly s bad as they were in the beginning and I don't get any headaches anymore. 

This seems to be a slow journey for me, but I am willing to make progress with that. Since I am only 20 years old, what else do I have to look forward to in my life? It all leads down to this moment and if I wait any longer, it will be harder for me to lose the weight so I would rather get it done now and keep the weight off.

What I have ate/drinks today:

- Banana: 45 calories

- Mountain Dew (did not finish): about 100 calories

I am pretty proud of myself. I want to accomplish so much with my life and so this is where it all begins. A year from now, I want to be able to be a size 7 and live my life to the fullest. I keep trying to confuse my immune system and so far it has been working. I drink lots of water and take green tea tablets. These help my out a lot and I use steam for my green tea. I do have to say though, I don't have to worry much about groceries. Hunger pains are something that I have grown used to and now I am just waiting for the weight to fall off and exercising has helped me a lot.


Quotes of the Day:


"First say to yourself what you would be;
and then do what you have to do."
- Epictetus


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
- Henry David Thoreau





(DISCLAIMER: (1) The pictures shown above are not of my property. Each picture belongs to their own persons and are used for educational purposes ONLY. I do not take credit for each of the artist(s) work or their findings. 
(2) This blog is for my updating purposes only. It is not used to direct people into the same exact situation as myself. Caution should be known when trying the same ideas as my own. I do not recommend nor do I encourage individuals to try this. I take responsibility for myself and the actions of myself; not others.)

No comments:

Post a Comment