Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry...Oh No, No

Everyone thinks you're okay, You'd think they'd know better by now...

Anything else going to happen?


Well, I know that I haven't posted in a while and there has been so much going on. Although, I do believe that I said that I would post more. Unfortunately, regarding that and many other things, that did not go my way. 

Here's the run down on everything since I last posted:

Cons

- My cousin tried to commit suicide and therefore, I tried to step up but that got thrown into my face. Through in some trash talk and everything would see just about normal. 

- I have started a new relationship and I'm entirely too confused about it for my own good.

- The Christmas holiday is right around the corner and I am not likely the thought of so much family around one place. I used to be cheerful about it until last March, when my daddy died. I didn't even want to decorate this year, which is a miracle for me!

- My new puppy gave me a scare. She had cradle cap (yes, dogs do get it. I did not know this either at the time. Thought she had a rash), and ended up getting sick an the only reason I can think of is because she ate some human food and that it did not agree with her. She's fine now, thankfully...

Pros

- I have lost more weight! I now weight 210, which I am loving this new look that I have on things. 

- Got my puppy back to health.

- Got into a new relationship and even though I am confused about some things, I am happier than I was before it started.


Anybody else notice all the Cons and little Pros? 

Yea, so did I. 



Quote of the Day:


"This mirror gave me an infection mental devils draining me
Waging war cause my reflection is the enemy I see
Shatter every mirror, destroy each camera lens
Ensure that I will never have to see its face again."
- Picture Me Broken, "Torture"




(DISCLAIMER: (1) This blog is for my updating purposes only. It is not used to direct people into the same exact situation as myself. Caution should be known when trying the same ideas as my own. I do not recommend nor do I encourage individuals to try this. I take responsibility for myself and the actions of myself; not others.
(2) The ideas in this blog come from my own mind. The quotes are from their own individual authors. I do not take responsibility for the author's ideas in these quotes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment