Friday, November 30, 2012

Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels.

Nothing Feels As Refreshing As This!


I thought in the beginning that I may have problems but now that I have been reassured. 


I have lost 2 pounds since yesterday! I couldn't be more excited than I am now! I thought that this wasn't working since I initially lost 15 pounds at first but now I feel rejuvenated and it makes everything worthwhile. I can hardly eat anything, especially trying to eat some cantaloupe. Food doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The smell doesn't seem to reach my nose.

I am going to continue down this road until I weigh 200 pounds and then I an going to start the ABC diet, and believe it or not, I may not be able to do it. And the reason for this is because I am no longer eating like I used to. I rarely eat above 150 calories and the first day calls for 500 calories and I never want to see what that day is like again. It was a long journey to get here and I want to be brave and see where my journey takes me.

I exercise 30 minutes everyday at 2.5 mph on the treadmill. I'm wanting to build my body up to where I can start to exercise for 2 hours every day and up the speed on the treadmill. Yoga also helps. It starts to motivate your immune system to where when you work out, you can burn as many calories as you possibly can. I just have to keep in mind that I have to keep confusing my immune system!

I also bought a new scale today as well as a body measuring tape. The scale tells you how many pounds you lose, obviously, as well as how many ounces. I am needing every single ounce. I am wanting to keep track of everything. As well as measure and make sure I am going doing in every area. I want to see what areas of my body will go first. In my family there seems to be a trend of the legs going first, so I want to see if that happens to me. 

Quotes of the Day:

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot


“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must 
apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”
- Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment