Saturday, December 1, 2012

Today was Something to Overcome.

Whew! It's Almost Over!


Today had definitely been a hard day for me. Although, I did not get up until 2pm. I started to feel extremely hungry around 4:30-5pm, but I took it in strides and came out proud of myself. I decided to do some window shopping instead of trying to look all over the kitchen in hopes that I'll cave and eventually eat something. 


Today I have eaten:

- 2 Bags of Apple Slices: 30 calories (From McDonalds, I know, ugh! Mom wanted some food and so we stopped but I did not cave one single bit. I just grabbed and quick snack and move right one. I felt that this was a huge step for me.)

- Cheese Head Light String Cheese: 45 calories

- Some grapes: calories unknown

So, overall I think I have done relatively good for today. I was unable to do my normal workout for the day but I did do about two hours of window shopping and so I think tat may have made up for the calories that I took in for today. 

I thought that the extremely hard days were behind me but I was wrong. This just clearly reminds me that I have a long road ahead of me and I need to stay focused on where I want to be and that is thin. Since that has always been a dream of mine, I don't think anyone or anything will over power me or undermine me. 

Although, I am being a little depressed when it comes to watching people clothing shop. I want to be able to buy clothes for myself and right now, I kind of feel selfish too. I want to be thin now and I don't understand why I couldn't have thought of this way before. Maybe, in a way, I wasn't mature enough to have this clear thinking or something. I have nought clothes over the last few years in hopes that they would help me lose the weight and get me to my goal but they never did and now I just look at clothes and I want to lose weight with a bigger passion than ever! 

It took my sister six months to lose almost 100 pounds by just smoking and drinking mountain dew. She, of course, ate when she had to but she mostly drank soda and smoked. I want to be able to do that and be thinner than she was. I want to be able to surpass everyone's expectations of me and be who I have always wanted to be. I am hoping to achieve this goal, even if it goes take me longer. As long as I am moving, I am moving forward. 


Quotes of the Day:

"You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
- Kelly Clarkson "Stronger"

No comments:

Post a Comment