Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tell Me Something New.

How I Feel...


Everybody that I seem to talk to talks about one thing; how this is unhealthy for me and how my emotions are probably corrupted. Sorry, but this became a test of will power. It failed the first few times but I'll be damned if I don't succeed now. 


Why does everything have to be so damn negative? Can't people see the positive in all of this? I have lost 7 pounds this week and I couldn't have been more proud of my self. Yea, it is more than scientists recommend but did you ever think that they could be wrong? Scientists are always conducting studies about this and I have read enough to know that they don't have enough and I am tired of being fed bullshit. 

I may be wrong but I am not too proud to admit it. I know that I could be wrong in doing this but I am needing this badly. I had the LapBand surgery almost two years ago and I have almost 50 pounds on just it and I did the entire diet and exercise routine. It just didn't work for me. I'm sick and even more tired of pretending this is how I want my life to be. 

You are only young once, so why not live it to the fullest and the way that you want to? I want to be thin and a little careless. I have lived my entire life my someone else's plan and now I want to run free and be able to make my own decisions. I want so many wonderful things for myself but I need this for myself first and once that is achieved, I don't know what I'll do next. I may go to King's Island and not worry about fitting into one of those roller coaster harnesses or go to the beach for the first time and wear a bathing suit and not worry about what people say. 

I may not have children now but I may want them someday. I wan to be healthy and live as long as I can for them and be able to play with them. I don't want to have to stay inside and be ashamed of being in public with me. Getting the picture now? there is so many things that I dream for myself and there is something that can be achieved from this. I can have my dreams and the life I want, just by losing all of this weight. I don't want to be the one that people look down upon anymore. I want to be the one that people look up to. Be their inspiration, not their thinspiration.


So, since I have my rant over with, here is two helpful sites to consider and to think about:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/feb/18/fasting-protect-brain-diseases-scientists

http://www.fasting.com/gardner.html



Quotes of the Day:


“Someone was hurt before you, wronged before you, hungry before you, frightened before you, beaten before you, humiliated before you, raped before you…yet, someone survived…You can do anything you choose to do.”
- Maya Angelou

"The past is dead; tomorrow will become whatever decision you make."
- Sherrilyn Kenyon, "Dance With The Devil"





(DISCLAIMER: (1) These websites are not associated with my blog. The websites are used for educational purposes only. The websites belong to their individual author(s) and companies. I do not take responsibility for them. 
(2) This blog is for my updating purposes only. It is not to encourage anyone to try what I am doing. It is HIGHLY recommended that people research and take into account of their own actions. I am not responsible for you; only myself as an individual.)

No comments:

Post a Comment